PROLOGIS AG is a management consultancy based in Hamburg with a clear focus on the aviation industry. With our team of experts, we support our clients worldwide in solving commercial, technical and operational challenges.
our employees a very varied, attractive and dynamic work environment with the opportunity to work on exciting topics in international projects. In addition to the flexibility of free choice of residence, we offer our employees a contribution to the company pension plan, 30 days of holiday a year and a perfect working atmosphere.
We are looking for…
highly motivated employees with kerosene in their blood who are familiar with aviation, understand technical and commercial issues and can develop appropriate solutions to our client’s problems.
Since we work for clients from all over the world, we expect full mobility. Longer missions on the ground in foreign cultures are not a problem for you, but rather welcome.
- Completed degree (e.g. Business / Computer Science / Aviation) or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in the commercial, technical or operational area of an aviation company (airline / airport)
- Experience with at least one commercial system of an airline (passenger service, revenue management, revenue accounting, departure control)
- Project management experience
- Analytical and conceptual working methods
- Technical understanding of the system interfaces
- Very good knowledge of English, spoken and written
- Very good Microsoft Ofﬁce skills
- Teamwork capability
- Motivation and the desire to continuously tackle new challenges
Interested? Please send us your detailed application including the corresponding certificates, salary expectations and possible start date in digital form by e-mail to email@example.com.