In present times Ancillary Services are one of the most important success factors in generating increased revenue. It is critical to identify a transparent and comprehensible ancillary strategy that meets the needs of the customers in the best way.
The critical questions are:
- What are the influences of the ancillary services business on aviation for leisure travel?
- What are the technical prerequisites for selling ancillary services successfully?
- How will ancillaries change processes in the area of revenue management?
- What challenges do airlines and their sales partners face with respect to sales processes and distribution systems?
- What strategies do market players employ in order to meet these challenges?