PROLOGIS AG is a management consultancy based in Hamburg with a clear focus on the aviation industry. With our team of experts, we support our clients worldwide in solving commercial, technical and operational challenges.
our employees a very varied, attractive and dynamic work environment with the opportunity to work on exciting topics in international projects. In addition to the flexibility of free choice of residence, we offer our employees a contribution to the company pension plan, 30 days of holiday a year and a perfect working atmosphere.
We are looking for…
highly motivated employees with kerosene in their blood who are familiar with aviation, understand technical and commercial issues and can develop appropriate solutions to our client’s problems.
Since we work for clients from all over the world, we expect full mobility. Longer missions on the ground in foreign cultures are not a problem for you, but rather welcome.
- IT-technical university degree or a comparable qualification
- First relevant professional experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering
- Experience with at least one commercial system of an airline
- Analytical thinking skills and the ability to work conceptually
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- First experience with agile software development methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- High problem-solving competence and pragmatic implementation strength
- Pronounced social competence
Interested? Please send us your detailed application including the corresponding certificates, salary expectations and possible start date in digital form by e-mail to email@example.com.