blu-express.com – the low cost subsidiary of Blue Panorama, the leading Italian charter service carrier – was launched in October 2005.
As Blue Panorama originally served only B2B business, selling to tour operators and travel agents, the challenge for blu-express.com was to introduce and implement a completely new Revenue Management and (web-enforced) distribution approach based on the AirKiosk Reservation & Distribution System and including the introduction of new employees.
- Project management in terms of Revenue Management
- General fare setup
- Flight & yield management
- Schedule optimization
- Sales analysis
- Special sales and respective marketing coordination
- Coordination & implementation of corporate & group fares
- General support
- Induction of new employees in Revenue Management
- Introduction to low-cost revenue management approach, i.e.
- Implementation of special sales (i.e. promotional sales)
- Analysis & reactions on flight/seat sales
- Introduction to efficient flight & yield management
- Introduction of the AirKiosk Reservation & Distribution System to new RM-employees
- Communication interface between provider (AirKiosk) and airline